Top 5 list of good disinfectant wipes/sprays for shoes after work
As soon as we get home from work, we need to clean and even disinfect most of our personal belongings that we had during our shift, that includes scrubs, bags, stethoscopes, pens, and of course, our dirty shoes. It would be nice to have something readily available at our house that we can use to sanitize these items. And here are some of the products that can be used before stepping inside our homes!
Check it out on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2XEPzHe
This is a ready-to-use disinfectant wipes that can be used to any non-porous surfaces including our work shoes. It can kill TB in 3 mins and MRSA, HIV, HBV and HCV in 2 mins. Resalable canister and the towels are nonwoven and durable. Similar to those disinfectant wipes that we have available at the hospital and clinics.
· Can be ordered 1 at a time (unlike in the hospital that needs to be ordered in bulk)
· Works on any multipurpose cleaning at home, school, offices and even outdoors
· Reasonable price (around $40)
· Don’t have horrible perfume smell (unlike bleach)
· May need to wear gloves before use
· Towels are thinner compared to that of seen in the hospitals
Check it out on amazon: https://amzn.to/30fPKuh
This product is an Amazon’s choice for all purpose household cleaners. It can be used for sports and gym equipment, including running shoes and even mesh/fabric work shoes. Some nurses like to wear these kind of shoes for their lightweight and breathable features.
This spray has 100% natural ingredients, non-irritating and non-toxic. It doesn’t contain any harsh chemical that can irritate skin or ruin the foot wear or any equipment.
· Natural way of deodorizing work shoes
· Inexpensive product (less than $12) per 1 bottle
· Has fresh scent on every use
· Does not leave sticky impressions on sprayed items
· The scent may overpower room if sprayed in a closed area
Check it out on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2BJKBk9
This product is ready to use for disinfecting any surface and the concentrated bleach formula can also deodorize with proven efficacy to kill 58 different microorganism including influenza, measles and novovirus. Also effective on C. diff spores, MRSA and VRE in 3 mins. Great for hospitals, clinics, long term care facilities, and of course at homes, especially when you are a health care professional.
· Easy to use
· Also kills fungi
· Smells fresh after use
· Packaging may leak during transport/delivery
· For sensitive people, may cause eye and nasal irritation when using bleach
Check it out on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2XFtiZL
These cleaning wipes are formulated using plant- and mineral-based materials that effectively disinfects and deodorizes any surface and items at home, including personal belongings that we use at the hospital or clinics. Does not leave any strong harsh chemical fumes or residues. The best part is they are biodegradable which is good for our environment.
· Has a light scent, safe for sensitive people
· Gentle on fabric materials (mesh shoes)
· The wipe cloths are durable and do not break easily
· May leave some streaks on certain surfaces
· Not recommended for skin use
Check it out an Amazon: https://amzn.to/3h1iFZ1
If you like to use products that were made from natural and environmentally-safe ingredients, then take a look at this one. Made of essential oils of peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree and thyme. No harsh or toxic chemicals. Strong enough to kill odor-producing bacteria but gentle for sensitive skin. It can be sprayed directly to leather and running shoes, and clogs as well. Moreover, safe also to spray directly to your bear feet.
· Safe to use for both children and adults
· Manufacturer also has powder form of this product
· Has different scents to choose from
· Can be carried anywhere you go
· May not be effective to kill all hospital-acquired bacteria
· May produce strong scent when used on shoes without any air circulation
Depends on what your need or preference is, choose the product that is best for you and your loved ones. Stay safe and healthy.